Another GoogleDoc API Issue

After getting past of one issue. Here is another error log I got:
com.google.gdata.util.ResourceNotFoundException: Not Found <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Not Found</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000"> <H1>Not Found</H1> <H2>Error 404</H2> </BODY> </HTML>

Solution is simple ! Replace URL mentioned in Google documentation.
Replace this: URL documentListFeedUrl = new URL("http://docs.google.com/feeds/documents/private/full");
To: URL documentListFeedUrl = new URL("http://docs.google.com/feeds/default/private/full");

You will get your document listing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix "Plugin with id 'com.android.library' not found." issue with Android Libraries

Setting up .netrc file on Mac OS X (Lion) for Git

How did I setup SSL with HTTPClient-4.1.2